Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WTB pair 511-B's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member David Deratany's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Having a spare pair of 802D's, I thought I'd see if I can come up with a pair of 511B's for them.

    Would rather support someone here than on EBay.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member marcuswilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2002
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wouild sell you a pair, but the freight from New Zealand may be prohibitive. How much would you pay and I'll check on the freight.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dennis gilliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2002
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Please give me a try, use me E-amil. I'll let a pair go reasonably.

    DG out

  4. #4
    Inactive Member David Deratany's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My thanks to all. I acquired a pair of late model 511b's thanks to this forum, and they are on their way to me as we speak.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marcuswilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2002
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have a go at scanning it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lhgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2002
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Marcus,

    Thanks for the pointer to your nice homepage.

    Could you please share with us your schematic for the crossover that you use for your 604?

    DDerat,

    Congrats! forums

    Rgds,
    lhgin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.